- Vent the gauge at a known temperature (i.e. 80F or room temperature) BEFORE installing. This will be your reference temperature to ensure accurate readings. See the following FAQ for more info.
- Gauge connection is 1/8" NPT male. Gauge should only be installed on a 1/8" NPT female connection.
- Use wrench on HEX to tighten/loosen. DO NOT tighten/loosen by turning gauge case. Damage to the gauge may occur and warranty will be VOIDED.
- If possible, mount gauge with fill plug facing up. This makes venting the gauge easier should you need to vent the gauge in the future.
- Test connection for leaks. If a leak is detected, determine the cause of the leak and repair. DO NOT operate if a leak is detected.
Back to FAQs
Failure resulting in injury or damage may be caused by pressure beyond top of scale, excessive vibration or pressure pulsation, excessive instrument temperature, corrosion of the pressure containing parts or other misuse. DO NOT USE ON OXYGEN SERVICE.
About Us ·
Search Catalog ·