Products > Marsh Pressure Gauges
Severe Service 63MM
Marsh Instruments Liquid-Filled Gauges are designed to perform in rugged applications and harsh environmental conditions - especially where pulsation and vibration are a problem. Liquid Filled Gauges offer a significant cushioning and dampening effect, reducing pointer flutter and internal gauge damage; also lubricating the internals, and reducing corrosion.
All stainless steel Liquid Filled Gauges feature a ventable top fill plug for pressure relief and ease of venting after installation. Pressure ranges are available through 10,000 psi, with high pressure ranges offering a Helical Bourdon Tube for longer gauge life and increased durability. The hermetically sealed construction reduces the chance of leaks, and makes field filling an easy option.
Typical applications include refineries, chemical plants, offshore platforms, oil rigs, marine applications, general industrial application and OEM processes.
- Accuracy: ASME Grade B = ± 3/2/3 (± 2% of range across middle half of scale)
- Case Size: 63mm (2.47") diameter
- Case Material: 304 Stainless steel
- Case Style: Rolled ring, hermetically sealed case
CB — Central Back Mount
LM — Lower Mount
UC — U-Clamp Mount
- Tube & Socket: Copper alloy or 316 stainless steel
- Movement: Brass
- Connections: ¼" NPT
- Ranges: 0-30 Hg vacuum;
compound 30 Hg to 400 psi;
- Dial Standard: Dual scale psi and kPa
- Dial Color: Black markings on white
- Pointer: Aluminum, black painted
- Window: Polycarbonate
- Fill Medium: Glycerine Standard
- Restrictor: Standard for all ranges
- Vent Plug: Rubber plug with snip-off feature