Frequently Asked Questions
This item is available with the following bezel options:
- Silver Aluminum Bezel (Standard, no part number suffix)
- Black bezel (add BLK suffix to part number)
- Polished stainless steel bezel (add SS suffix to part number)
- Polished stainless steel step bezel (add STP suffix to part number)
Products > Comp II LED
Comp II LED gauges feature through-the-dial LED lighting and glowing 3D pointer for a cool look and easy viewing at night.
This gauge is also available with anodized black aluminum bezel, polished stainless steel bezel or polished stainless step bezel.
- Add BLK suffix to part number for black bezel.
- Add SS suffix to part number for chrome bezel.
- Add STP suffix to part number for polished stainless step bezel.
Speedometer features two trip meters and odometer (miles). A remote mount TRIP/CALIBRATION button is included. Calibration is as easy as pressing a button and driving one measured mile. Just recalibrate the speedometer whenever changes are made and the speedometer will automatically adjust for the changes and accurately indicate speed. Marshall speedometers come calibrated for 16,000 pulses per mile.
Marshall electronic speedometers are designed to work with both hall effect senders and magnetic pickup sensors. Any speed sender or electronic module that meets the following conditions can be used with our speedo:
- Pulse range generated proportional to the vehicle speed
- Signal with minimum 3V peak to peak signal - typical for 3-wire hall effect and 2 wire vehicle speed sensor outputs
- 4000-200,000 pulses per mile (16,000 is typical).
3-3/8" SCX performance in-dash speedometers and tachometers feature high-speed stepper motor movement, LED through-the-dial lighting, red illuminated pointer, and easy-install u-clamp.