Frequently Asked Questions
This item is available with the following bezel options:
- Silver Aluminum Bezel (Standard, no part number suffix)
- Black bezel (add BLK suffix to part number)
- Polished stainless steel bezel (add SS suffix to part number)
- Polished stainless steel step bezel (add STP suffix to part number)
Products > 60s Muscle
Case Diameter: 3-3/8"
Gauge Type: Speedometer
Gauge Range: 0-160 MPH
Sender Included: No
Movement: 270° STEPPER MOTOR
Gauge Face Color: Black
Gauge Number Color: Mint Green
Lighting Type: Through Dial LED
Lighting Color: White and Amber
Pointer Color: Red
Bezel Color: Chrome
Marshall 60's Muscle gauges include sophisticated 2 color white and amber through-the-dial LED lighting.
Speedometer features two trip meters and odometer (miles). A remote mount TRIP/CALIBRATION button is included. Calibration is as easy as pressing a button and driving one measured mile. Just recalibrate the speedometer whenever changes are made and the speedometer will automatically adjust for the changes and accurately indicate speed. Marshall speedometers come calibrated for 16,000 pulses per mile.
Marshall electronic speedometers are designed to work with both hall effect senders and magnetic pickup sensors. Any speed sender or electronic module that meets the following conditions can be used with our speedo:
- Pulse range generated proportional to the vehicle speed
- Signal with minimum 3V peak to peak signal - typical for 3-wire hall effect and 2 wire vehicle speed sensor outputs
- 4000-200,000 pulses per mile (16,000 is typical).
3-3/8" SCX performance in-dash speedometers and tachometers feature high-speed stepper motor movement, LED through-the-dial lighting, red illuminated pointer, and easy-install u-clamp.