Products > Accessories
Speedo Sender: GM
GM/Mopar Speedometer Hall-Effect Sender, 16-Pulse per Revolution
Use our sender to convert your mechanical speedometer takeoff or electronic sensor-style speedometer output to an electronic pulse output. They are designed for use with custom installations, early model transmission applications, and all Marshall electronic speedometers.
- 16 pulse/rev output, Hall-effect
- 0.104" driver key
- Quick disconnect/cable wire harness included
- For GM/Mopar transmissions type
- Working voltage: 8-30 VDC.
- Temperature range: -40C ~ +80C.
- Thread: 7/8-18 in.
- Wiring: Red: +12V. Black: Ground. White: signal output