Use our speedometer hall-effect senders to convert your mechanical speedometer takeoff or electronic sensor-style speedometer output to an electronic pulse output. They are designed for use with custom installations, early model transmission applications, and all Marshall electronic speedometers.
- 16 pulse/rev output, Hall-effect
- 0.104" driver key
- Quick disconnect/cable wire harness included
- For FORD transmissions type
- Working voltage: 8 - 30 VDC.
- Temperature range: -40C ~ +80C.
- Easily wiring. Red: +12V. Black: Ground. White: signal output
About Us ·
Search Catalog ·